Kaz Online Store
Braun ThermoScan® Ear Thermometer with ExacTemp™ Technology
An Unique Pre-Warmed Tip See Video
Unlike other ear thermometers, Braun ThermoScan ExacTemp features a patented pre-warmed tip. It minimizes the cooling effect that could result from the insertion of a cool probe tip. The pre-warmed tip helps ensure accuracy time after time.
A conventional tip at room temperature has a cooling effect on the ear canal. This cool-down effect can result in an inaccurate temperature reading shown on the display. A cooler temperature in the ear canal could also affect the accuracy of repeated measurements.
The Guidance System See Video
The Guidance System checks the position of the thermometer in the ear and confirms the accuracy of the measurement.
The probe of the thermometer has to fit securely into the ear canal during the complete measuring process before a long beep signals the end of the temperature reading.
A light provides additional accuracy. It flashes during the measuring process as long as the probe is securely positioned and lights up continuously once an accurate reading has been taken.
If the probe has not been placed correctly in the ear canal, it will be indicated by the Guidance system.
Other Features Include:
- Lens filter detector and ejector
- Memory stores 8 temperature readings
- Small, soft speculum and flexible tip enhance gentleness
- 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- Includes: 2 AA batteries, 21 lens filters and protective case with lens filter storage
- Accuracy is ensured and germ transfer is minimized with the use of disposable lens filters (LF40)
More information is available in our Interactive Tour
Looking for a replacement battery for this thermometer?
- Click Here (Links to external site)