Kaz Online Store
Warm Moisture Humidifier
Breathe Better and sleep more comfortably with the Vicks V750 Warm Mist Humidifier. The V750 releases up to 95% bacteria free, visible, warm mist to help temporarily relieve cough and congestion.Soothing Vapors
- Integrated scent pad heater for use with Vicks VapoPads
- Medicine Cup for use with liquid inhalants such as Vicks VapoSteam or Kaz Inhalant
- 2 Output Settings
- Filter Free Operation
- Auto Shut Off when Empty
- Tank Handle for Easy Carrying and Filling
- Quiet Operation
- 1.0 Gallon Tank Capacity
- Runs up to 24 hrs per fillings
- Large Tank Opening for easy cleaning
- Removable Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Vicks VBR-5 Pediatric VapoPads
- Vicks VSP-19 Vicks Scent Pad Replacements
- Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge PC-1
The Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge features a patented antimicrobial, Aquastat®, that continuously works to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold as well as help prevent the buildup of slime in the water and humidifier surfaces.
- Kaz Inhalant
Warm Moisture HumidifierAdd your own review . See all reviews
Just picked up the Vicks V750 Warm Mist Humidifier from Wal-Mart, easy to assemble, easy to use and works like a charm! Highly recommended for the dry winter months.
So far, so good! I purchased this humidifier, after I'd already purchased and used a cold-mist humidifier. While both will work to add moisture to the air, a big problem with the cold-mist type is the NOISE. Some people might consider that to be an advantageous, background white-noise feature, but I did not. To me, it was annoyingly noisy and enough to interfere with falling asleep at night.
So, I am very pleased with this make and model. I use distilled water because my tap water is extremely hard. If you do the same, be sure to purchase a case of distilled water at a time. A half-gallon of water is easily vaporized in one night.
Perfect size sleek design easy to use.