Kaz Online Store
ExactFit Plus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Now with Braun, monitoring your blood pressure is simple, precise, and comfortable.
- Simple one-button operation
- Quick, accurate readings
- Clearly displays upper (systolic) and lower (diastolic) values
- Large, easy-to-read digital display with backlight
- Clinically proven accuracy
- One-size-fits all extra comfort cuff
- Automatically stores 99 readings with date and time
- Detects morning hypertension, a key indicator of increased risk of strokes
- Detects irregular heartbeat
- Advanced averaging function provides morning, evening and full-day averages
- Batteries included
- 5 Year Warranty
Clincally Proven Accuracy!
Braun ExactFit is independently validated for accuracy according the international standard established by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI).
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure: A serious condition that has no symptoms
High blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart attacks, strokes, and can lead to kidney disease or damage to the eyes. The good news is high blood pressure can be treated effectively once detected. Whether you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure or belong to one of these high risk groups, now is the right time to start monitoring at home:
- People with a family history of high blood pressure
- Men 45+ years of age
- Women over the age of 50 or women who are pregnant
- People of African-American heritage
- People who have diabetes, kidney disease or coronary heart disease
- People who are overweight or obese
Doctors Recommend Monitoring at Home
Measurements taken at home can provide critical information to your doctor about your health because they more accurately represent your everyday blood pressure. Home-monitoring is a great way for you and your doctor to evaluate the effects of changes in lifestyle, diet, exercise, and medications.