Kaz Online Store
VitalScan Plus BP1750 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Keeping tabs on your blood pressure has never been easier.
High blood pressure or hypertension has no symptoms. Home monitoring of your blood pressure while under the care of a physician helps reduce the chance of heart attack, stroke and kidney disease. The target goal for treatment with a home monitor is 135/85 millimeters of mercury.*
Braun now offers an accurate and simple way to measure your blood pressure at home. The accuracy of Braun VitalScan Plus is clinically validated to the AAMI protocol.
*Source: American Heart Association, American Hypertension Association and Preventive Cardiovascular Nurse Association Scientific Statement. Published June 2008 in Hypertension.
- Clinically tested accuracy – validated to the AAMI protocol
- Average function displays the average of last three measurements
- Low battery indicator to ensure accurate measurements every time
- Five year warranty
- One-button, one-touch operation
- One-size-fits-all cuff
- Fully automatic operation
- Large buttons and easy-to-read LCD display
- Memory saves 90 measurements with time & date
- Automatically shuts off after 2 minutes
- Includes 2 x AAA batteries, illustrated instruction manual and durable storage case for safe keeping
Contents of Package