Kaz Online Store
True HEPA Allergen Remover
Enjoy the benefits of high efficiency, HEPA air filtration. Honeywell True HEPA air purifiers are the best choice for reducing airborne allergens. In fact, more doctors recommend Honeywell air purifiers to their patients than any other brand.² The True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of common household particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air passing through it, such as dust, pollen, tobacco smoke, and pet dander. It even helps capture airborne viruses and bacteria.¹ The carbon pre-filter captures larger airborne particles and helps remove common household odors. The Intelli-Check® Electronic Filter Indicator reminds you when to check the HEPA filter and when to replace the carbon pre-filter. This model is recommended for rooms up to 200 square feet.
- Electronic push button controls, 3 cleaning levels
- SurroundSeal® Technology helps minimize air leaks to ensure that the air passes through the filter, capturing particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Replacement Pre-filter: HRF-AP1 or 38002
This air purifier is ARB Certified to comply with the federal ozone emissions limit.
The 17000-S True HEPA Air Purifier has been AHAM Certified for use in rooms up to 200 square feet. Its certified CADR ratings are:
- 130 for smoke
- 130 for dust
- 130 for pollen
Filters and Accessories
- Universal HEPA filter HRF-D1
- Universal Carbon Pre-Filter HRF-AP1
- Premium Pre-Filter HRF-APP1
- Universal Pre-filter 38002
- Universal Prefilter 4 Pack 38002-4
- Universal HEPA filter HRF-11
1From the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction is dependent on many factors, including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutants' introduction rate into the environment.
2Based on 11/10 AQS survey results reporting 124 out of 172 (72%) of surveyed Allergists that recommend an air purifier to their patients recommend "Honeywell" air purifiers.